The Read & Do Things section is filled with things to read and do (oddly enough).
- Use your powers of observation to detect subtle (and not so subtle) differences in pairs of almost identical drawings in Difference Spot.
- Wade through some strange and incomprehensible comments, find out how they’re created and why they are so prevalent within many website comment sections.
- Read about some of the lesser known compound phobias and learn how to spot the tell-tail signs of each affliction.
- Manoeuvre your coloured bubble-firing penguin to form groups of matching colours before being squashed by the descending compressor in Frozen Bubble.
- Chat to an artificially intelligent psychotherapist from the 60s named Eliza. Tell her anything and she will respond (largely by recalling and rewording what you’ve already said).